Here's a super delicious recipe for Smoky BBQ Pork Ribs with Grilled Corn and Cheesy Mashed Potatoes using The Slabs Kyle Style Pork Rub:
For the Smoky BBQ Pork Ribs:
- 3-4 pounds pork ribs
- The Slabs Kyle Style Pork Rub
For the Grilled Corn:
- 4 ears of corn, husked
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
For the Cheesy Mashed Potatoes:
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare the Smoky BBQ Pork Ribs:
- Preheat your smoker or grill to 225-250°F (110-120°C).
- Pat the pork ribs dry with paper towels. Generously apply The Slabs Kyle Style Pork Rub all over the ribs, ensuring they are well coated. Purchase The Slabs Kyle Style Pork Rub for the recipe here.
- Place the seasoned pork ribs on the smoker or grill and cook for about 4-5 hours, or until the meat is tender and easily pulls away from the bone. Rotate the ribs occasionally for even cooking.
2. Grill the Corn:
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush each ear of corn with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the corn on the grill and cook for about 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally until the corn is charred and cooked through. Remove from the grill and set aside.
3. Make the Cheesy Mashed Potatoes:
- Place the cubed potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are fork-tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and return them to the pot. Add butter, milk, salt, and pepper. Mash the potatoes until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the shredded cheddar cheese until melted and well combined. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Once the smoky BBQ pork ribs are done, remove them from the smoker or grill.
- Slice the ribs between the bones and serve alongside the grilled corn and cheesy mashed potatoes. Purchase The Slabs Pork Rub here
Enjoy and Happy Grilling!